The system of the equipment routes is an important addition to the results of the diagnostics service work.
Preventive maintenance – A system of routes performed by maintenance personnel aimed at collection of information about the state of equipment and performance of the simple maintenance actions.
Provide an understanding of the organization of the equipment routes process needed to start the process at an industrial enterprise.
The course is intended for the employees of the production facilities where it is planned to implement the routes process as a system. The training will provide information about the role of the routes in the overall strategy of the equipment maintenance. Practical recommendations on the control points determination and the routes creation will be considered. The participants will gain all necessary knowledge to organize the routes from scratch, including recommendations for quality control and performance metrics.
Who is this training for:
Management of the enterprise, managers and engineering staff of the maintenance services
1. Routes as an element of the preventive maintenance and Basic care
A system approach to asset management
- Hierarchy of assets. The criticality of assets. Development of a maintenance strategy
- Condition based maintenance and preventive maintenance
- MTA/FMEA analysis. PF-interval
- Reactive and proactive models of equipment care
2. Determination of control points (numeric, descriptive)
- Determination of the numeric and descriptive control points (indicators)
- Determination of the limit values (limits)
- Warning and alarm systems
3. Routes creation standards
- Methods of the routes grouping based on control points
- Different types of routes, taking into account the type of equipment, location, measuring tools, and qualification of the workers performing the routes
4. Usage of mobile devices and computerized systems to manage the routes process
- Usage of handhelds to collect data
- Data synchronization with a computerized system
- Confirmation of alarm and warning signals
- Analysis of historical data
- Advantages of using computerized systems. Demonstration of features
5. Development of reporting documentation and metrics
- Methods of the routes quality and effectiveness control
- Key performance indicators
- Audit of the routes system
6. Matrix of responsibility, roles, administrative documents
- Distribution of roles in the routes arrangement process
- The definition of the objectives and responsibles
- Examples of the administrative documents
7. Tools to collect readings during the routes
- A brief overview of the methods to take the readings using the vibration pen, pyrometer, infrared camera, ultrasonic detector, strobe, velocity meter, etc.)
8. Examples of control points for various types of equipment (gearboxes, pumps, electric motors, etc)
- Visual demonstrationin the photo of pick-up points of the main processl equipment, such as pumps, electric motors, agitators, gearboxes, pipelines, fans, chain and belt drives, hydraulic systems, etc.