CJSC “KBR East” has a certified laboratory of nondestructive testing (NDTL), which provides services on control of equipment and materials by nondestructive methods during fabrication, mounting, repair, reconstruction, operation and technical diagnostics.
Objects of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Control
- Steam and hot water boilers.
- Pressure vessels over 0.07 MPa.
- Steam and hot water pipelines with working steam pressure over 0.07 MPa and water temperature over 1150С
- Lifting cranes
- Articulated cranes
Equipment of explosive- flammable and chemically hazardous production facilities
- Equipment for chemical, petrochemical and oil-refining productions operating under pressure up to 16 MPa.
- Storage tanks for flammable, explosive and toxic substances
- Furnaces, thermal fluid boilers, industrial power boilers and waste heat boilers
- Process pipelines, steam and hot water pipelines
NDT Types (Methods):
- Ultrasound test
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement
Dye penetrant inspection
- Liquid penetrant testing
Visual and measuring testing
You can familiarize with KBR East NDTL certificate using the link